More Info Coming Soon!!
More info coming soon!
Out of stock
More Info Coming Soon!!
Lithium-Ion Batteries should be stored in dry and cool place if the Lithium-Ion Batteries are stored for a long time (more than three months),
Notice: Muller Industries Lithium-Ion 100Ah – 150Ah Batteries, “Lithium-Ion Batteries” referred to below.
Abuse of Lithium-Ion Batteries may cause accidents such as damage to property or personal injury.
Does not include normal wear and tear, as well as problems caused by improper maintenance, handling and storage.
Failure to follow the use and installation specified in this product specification, including but not limited to the following:
– Damage during transportation or storage.
– Problems arising from the combination of circuit, batteries and chargers.
– Incorrect battery installation or maintenance.
– Use in inappropriate environments.
– Used improper or incorrect charging and discharging methods which is not included in this specification.
– Failure to comply with operational precautions.
– Bad Lithium-Ion Batteries generated in the process of installation by the customer after shipment.
Please read the following safety USE, ABUSE and SAFETY precautions carefully before use:
– Do not immerse the Lithium-Ion Batteries in water or seawater and keep in a cool dry surrounding area or battery box
– Do not use or leave the Lithium-Ion Batteries at high temperature. Otherwise, it can overheat, cause a fire and or its performance will be degenerate including the Lithium-Ion service life will be decreased.
– Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
– Do not connect the cell electrodes to an electrical outlet.
– Do not short circuit. Otherwise it will cause serious damage of the cell.
– Do not transport or store the cell together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
– Do not strike, trample, throw, fall or shock the Lithium-Ion Batteries.
– Do not directly solder the Lithium-Ion Batteries or pierce the Lithium-Ion Batteries with a nail or other sharp objects.
– Do not use the Lithium-Ion Batteries in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the
safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
– Use the correct Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (See Products Section) specifically when recharging.
– If the Lithium-Ion Batteries leak and the electrolyte gets into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes
with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
– If the Lithium-Ion Batteries gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way
appears abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately stop charging, using, and remove it from the device.
– In case the Lithium-Ion Batteries terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor
performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
– Tape the Lithium-Ion Batteries terminals or insulate them with rubber boots
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MIUSA-BMSLV Battery Management Systems are designed to enable multiple system implementation options and advanced command and control ability. MIUSA-BMSLV is compatible with U27-12XP battery modules
Form must be completed immediately after checkout to avoid shipping delays!
There are no reviews yet.